Thursday, 25 July 2013

Lookbook look: "Treasure"












Hat - Car boot seal - £1
Glasses - Ray-Ban 
Hawaiian Shirt - Thrift - £1
DIY denim skirt - Thrift - £1
Dr. Martens - Vintage - £35

Halooo. It's been a while, I've been preparing myself for uni (physically but mostly mentally) I was surprised when someone id they where waiting for me to do a lookbook post, not mentioning any names *ahem* http://beautyininsanity.blogspot.co.uk/ *ahem* who by the way I didn't know followed me, and I was VERY happy to find this out, I follow her on lookbook, she rocks (I love you, i'm sorry if that's creepy)

New Lookbook look: http://lookbook.nu/kchola. Thank you again to Mwandu for the brill photography, find her blog at http://prosop.blogspot.co.uk/ check it out send her some love.

"Treasure . . . That is what you are, honey your my golden star" good song, i've been listening to it on repeat for the past couple of days.

Title: Treasure, Bruno Mars 

Aaand, I got a new phone with a good camera so I'll try to post quick updates on what I buy, what i'm wearing and where I go, can't wait.

K

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love you too, not creepy at all :D

    Of course I'm following you, duuuuh! You have the most original and creative style ever :D

    Loving the Doc Martens with your vintage shirt and denim skirt, the whole ensemble rocks!

    Can't wait for moooore! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :DDDD omg, I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!! your so awesome, thank you so much, really thank you !!

      Delete