Thursday, 25 July 2013

First ever OOTD + clothes haul! here we go!

OOTD:


excuse my feel :)



Clothes Haul:







OOTD:
Shirt - Market - £1
Jeans - Topshop - £35
Chain collar - Republic - £1
Belt - Market - 50p

HAUL:
Glasses - H&M - £1
Vintage Bag - Market - £1
Skirt - Market - 50p
Belt - market - 50p
 Mesh Shirt - H&M - £3
Hat/ Cap - Topshop - £5

Halooo. Omg two posts in one day ??!! betcha' wondering "who are you? what have you done with K!?" well haha! its me, I'm a changed man (girl) and I'll be posting more frequently, as promised. You'll get sick of me soon. just a liitle daily post to show off they new and cheap stuff I bought, really happy with this haul. enjoy, see you next time (real soon)

K



2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many cool goodies, can't wait to see how you style them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and the cap! :)

    -Iz
    nguyentage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete